What Would Lilith Do?
You’re invited to Tend Lilith’s Fire with us on Oct 14!
Since April 2020, Tending Lilith’s Fire (originally Priestessing the Priestesses), has been an ongoing conversation hosted by Kohenet D’vorah Grenn, Ph.D., Founding Director of The Lilith Institute and (me) Kohenet Annie Matan.
On Friday, October 14 at 4 PM EDT/ 1 PM PDT, we’ll be recording our 50th episode and you are invited to join the conversation, live on Zoom!
Come and ask us anything! All questions about the show, Lilith, our past conversations and our work are welcome. Click the button below to register.
You can find our archive of past episodes here and there are a few in The Priestess is IN archive here on Substack as well.
Over the last 2 ½ years we have had fun, silly and somber times (sometimes with guests) talking about subjects including:
· Strengthening our inner resources as spiritual leaders during difficult times
· Remembering to find time to play, especially while navigating chaos
· Celebrating and honoring the Sacred Feminine
· Divination and other spiritual practices
· Who was Lilith, and why are the qualities she modeled important for modern women?
· Finding balance
· Sexuality and sensuality
· Sacred heresy
· The Lilith Institute’s Women’s Leadership Program
· Annie Matan’s New Moon and Sex Goddess Red Tent Circles
· Finding Hope; Choosing Joy
· Making rest a priority
What were your favourites? What would you like to know more about? What would you wish to add to the conversation?
If you cannot make it to the live conversation, feel free to send a question or comment by reply to this email (before October 13).
We’re excited to celebrate and share with you! Feel free to share this invitation with those you think would be interested.
The Priestess is IN is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.